TEMLOCK BIOMETRIC DOOR LOCK allows keyless entry by simply scanning your fingerprint, entering a passcode using the keypad, or scanning an access card. The door can also be locked using deadbolts by turning a knob or mechanical key.
DESIGNED FOR ENTRYWAYS IN LOCATIONS WHERE KEYLESS ENTRY IS DESIRED, for example offices; hotel rooms; server room; mechanical room; archive room; library; pantry; garage-to-mudroom door; warehouse or storage room.
HAS A SECURITY FEATURE THAT PREVENTS UNLOCKING FROM THE OUTSIDE if the door is locked from the inside using the deadbolt knob. Likewise, if the door is locked from the outside using key and deadbolts, it cannot be unlocked from the inside. Another security feature is its concealed and recessed lock cylinder as well as the unique long key.
BUILT WITH HEAVY-DUTY, HIGH QUALITY AND DURABLE STAINLESS STEEL, ideal for high-traffic residential or commercial areas. Beautiful modern SATIN NICKEL FINISH and very functional design, with fingerprint reader right at the top of the panel and an illuminated keypad to enter passcode in the dark.
CAN BE INSTALLED IN ANY CONFIGURATION: right hand push/pull; or left hand push/pull). Up to 100 fingerprints of multiple authorized users can be registered very easily. Up to 30 RFID access cards can be registered (2 cards are included in this set). Two special long keys are also included for mechanical operation of deadbolts.
• Outdoor and indoor handles and panels.
• Lock body (mortise) with 3+1 deadbolts.
• Strike plate assembly: Metal trim and plastic box.
• Lock cylinder and its screw.
• 2 mechanical keys, 1 Master Card, 1 access card.
• Minimum door thickness required for installation of lock set: 1 and 9/16 inch
• Handle panel dimension: 14.7" Height x 3" Width x 1" Depth; Handle length: 4.8"
• Fits all door opening configurations