HES 18103756 310 4 Folger Adam Electric Strikes, Grade 1, Satin Bronze
HES 18103756 310 4 Folger Adam Electric Strikes, Grade 1, Satin Bronze by HES at Resepbuat. MPN: 310424D612. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The 310-4 is a 3 hour fire-rated, industrial electric strike designed for extreme heavy duty applications. The all stainless steel construction of
The 310-4 is a 3 hour fire-rated, industrial electric strike designed for extreme heavy duty applications. The all stainless steel construction of this devices makes it ideal for high abuse applications that would disable other electric strikes. The 310-4 has a unique 3/4" face plate with an integraded 1/4" base shim that can be removed in the field to accommodate rim exit devices with a 1/2" or 3/4" throw latchbolt.
This industrial grade electric strike is used with rim exit devices with up 3/4" pullman style latchbolts used on single door openings or at the top of a surface vertical-rod exit device.
Features & Highlights
- Tamper resistant, heavy-duty construction
- Constructed entirely of stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance
- Static strength 1,500 lbs
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs
- Endurance rating 500,000 cycles
- Integrated shim for quick customization of faceplate thickness (1/2" to 3/4")
- Integrated ramps to better accommodate deadlatches
|Manufacturer:||Top Notch Distributors|
|Publisher:||Top Notch Distributors|
|Studio:||Top Notch Distributors|